Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Now I’m here

Last week I read a troubling news article about the National Security Agency (NSA).  

It's gathering nearly five billion records a day on the whereabouts of cell phones around the world.

Thanks to the NSA's effort, our federal government is able to track our movements and map their relationships in ways never before possible.  

The NSA's website describes itself as being home to America's codemakers and codebreakers by providing timely information to U.S. decision makers and military leaders for more than half a century.

Does this mean some dang 4-star Army general in the Pentagon wants to know about the last pizza I bought while on the go?

Our privacy continues to be invaded thanks to our federal government's efforts like this but, also quite honestly, because of our doings as well.  Many of us are open books and this includes me.

Some of us worry to near death about this privacy invasion and others - like me - don't give a darn.

Well I want to make their job easier and share this:  Earlier today I was there but now I’m here. 

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: