Friday, September 4, 2009

Oldie but goodie #6


Today’s oldie but goodie #6 marks the half-way point of our short journey down memory lane reviewing the chief executive blogger’s 12 favorite blogflections from the past year – one from each of the past 12 months. These oldies are presented in the order they were originally published; today’s is from February 2009.

Choosing today’s oldie was very difficult because there are so many that I really enjoyed composing and sharing with clients, family and friends. Two in particular had economic messages that I shared with many of my clients, several of whom gave me positive feedback. They are not the ones chosen, however, because my favorites are turning out to be those that have a middle-age man reflective message like today’s Until death do us part.

I hope you enjoyed today’s Pierini Fitness blogflection oldie but goodie #6.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: