Monday, September 7, 2009

Oldie but goodie #8


Today we are two-thirds finished with our short journey down memory lane revisiting the top 12 favorite blogflections from the past year at Pierini Fitness.

After my busy tax work season ended on April 15th, my wife and I traveled to Mexico City and attended a contemplative pro-life retreat and witness firsthand the swine flu outbreak during week zero. Family and friends feared for our safety but all was well during our entire one week stay. I had a sense of comfort that Pierini Fitness was in good hands thanks to an awesome platoon of middle-age men “soldiers” who served as guest bloggers during my absence. Today’s oldie but goodie #8 was originally published on April 25, 2009 and introduced the Pierini Fitness Substitute Dream Team here: Pierini Fitness Substitute Dream Team.

I hope you enjoyed today’s Pierini Fitness blogflection oldie but goodie #8.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: