Monday, May 15, 2017

I miss running

Not sure what inspired me to share today’s reflection. Maybe it’s the nice weather that’ll become increasingly bountiful in the days ahead. 

Perhaps it was someone I saw breezing by as I drove past a neighborhood park. I’m not sure, though, that I can pin it down to any single observation, reflection or thought. 

But it does catapult to the front of my pleasure mental bandwidth so many yesteryear pleasant memories from my middle-aged man fitness past. 

This past doesn’t have to be etched in stone or affixed with superglue to my never-to-be-done-again super list. 

So, maybe this reflection is nothing more than an acknowledgement of the resurrection ball being in my court if I want these pleasant yesteryear memories to, once again, be my today or tomorrow new pleasant experiences. 

Thinking about lacing up my running shoes because I miss running.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: