Monday, July 10, 2017

Cat has my cyberspace tongue

You’d think that with this middle-aged man taking a week off for rest and rejuvenation he’d come back creatively strong with a creative and wonderful new blogflection.  This isn’t turning out to be his case.

Normally, composing a new reflection comes easy and effortlessly except for today.

I really can’t put my finger on it.

Maybe I’ve reflected on everything there is to reflect and I’m destined to a miserable rest of my life as a blogger playing reruns.  After all, the reflections here at Pierini Fitness over the past almost 9 years run over 980 deep.  I’m set to crack the 1,000-blog entry barrier sometime later this year.

But today, nothing, niente, nada.

So, I’ll try again this Wednesday because the cat has my cyberspace tongue.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: