Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Little by little becomes a lot


Summer 2019 fitness has come and gone for Pierini Fitness as he begins the first week of his Fall 2019 fitness training.  How time flies when we’re having fun.

You may recall that earlier this year, I shared my Summer 2019 fitness goals so now it’s time for an executive briefing giving an accountability report to my Pierini Fitness sports fans.  Today, I’m having a body fat measurement test because that was one of my goals.  Then, I’ll give that executive briefing, hopefully on Friday in a couple days.

I’m also finalizing my Fall 2019 fitness goals and will also share them at the same time.

None of these goals are spectacular in the worldwide fitness community but they are little, meaningful and challenging to me, and that’s the way it should be.  SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timetable) fitness goals that help guide me in my perpetual middle-aged man fitness, health and wellness journey.

Because, with consistent fitness training while trying to live a good and wholesome life, little by little becomes a lot.
  
Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: