Monday, November 23, 2009

Your health and wellness toolbox

Introducing the Pierini DIET here

I’ve designed a simple Pierini DIET monthly journal worksheet to record your daily bodyweight and eating time for the first month following this dietary lifestyle. It’s a one-page worksheet PDF document.

Thanks or no thanks to my occupation, I’m a “measurement junkie” and have learned that journaling is a great way to capture data that can be classified and summarized, and then turned into information that can be used to evaluate and make decisions. Currently, I journal my fitness training and have done so continuously for many years. In the past, I’ve maintained dietary journals but don’t do so currently. I wouldn’t hesitate, however, to resume dietary journaling if I ever detected slackness in my dietary discipline or needed to manage my gluttony demon.

If you’d like a copy of this simple monthly journal worksheet, send an e-mail request to pierinifitness@yahoo.com and I’ll send it to you. Think of it as just another tool in your health and wellness toolbox.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: