Thursday, February 16, 2017

Another quick workout share

Lately I’ve been disciplined and have shared a new blogflection every Monday through Friday here at Pierini Fitness.  This discipline must also be accompanied by free-spirited thinking to come up with something to write and share.  Sometimes this is not easier done than said.

When a struggle ensues, there’s always the filler of sharing a recent workout and that’s what will be today’s blogflection.

My last workout was two days ago; it was another quick 20-minute workout done while at work in a spare office.   I did the following kettlebell (KB) complex using my trusted 20kg KB.  It consisted of the following:

(1)  KB snatch right x 5, then

(2)  KB hand-to-hand swing x 20, and finally

(3)  KB snatch left x 5

This constituted one round.  I started a new round every two minutes and completed 10 rounds in 19:05. Taking full advantage of my 20-minute clock, I spent the remaining 55 seconds catching my breath.

I liked this quick workout and will add it to my training tool box.

Well that’s all for today folks, just another quick workout share.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: