Friday, April 17, 2009

Going back to the gym


Yesterday was a very different day from how it had been for the past three months. Sleeping until 6:30 a.m. made me feel like a rich man. An early morning cup of coffee from Starbucks, attending morning Mass with my wife and then breakfast together afterwards, a little banking and a long-overdue haircut, then spending the rest of the day doing as little as possible. Maybe a little too boring for some but right down my alley for the day.

Today will only be different in one respect because I’m going back to the gym.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Charles Long said...

I had a long overdue haircut today also. My oldest daughter is going to cosmetology school and I wanted to wait on the haircut until I could go there and have her cut my hair. I did that today.