Sunday, February 7, 2010

Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday

The Pierini DIET - click here to learn more

Today is Sunday and, as usual, Pierini Fitness is closed so the chief executive blogger can rest his body, mind and spirit.

So I guess today is Super Bowl Sunday because its talk I hear everywhere I go. I remember the old days when the NFL was part of my world with Sunday set aside for a deuce of games to watch that would adequately prepare and qualify me for the following Monday morning expert commentator small talk that would go on during work time.

I don’t do the NFL anymore, nor am I a fan of the NBA, MLB or any other professional sports teams (for the record, I was an Oakland Raiders fan in the old days). Every now and then I’ll get a glimpse of a game in progress on the big screen television at my gym; enough for all that I need to know that nothing has changed other than the names of the cast of professional athlete characters who play the game and the crew of pretty-boy television commentators whose job it is to tell us everything we’d ever want to know but don’t need to know about fans, owners, players and teams.

Visit Pierini Fitness tomorrow for another blogflection about a topic not yet determined but guaranteed to be creative and original. Until we meet again, enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Charles Long said...

You were a Raiders fan???