Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Somewhat of a nuisance

There comes a time for many middle-aged men when the hair on the top of their head isn’t thick and lush like it used to be.  Some suffer from no hair at all on their north pole.  It’s all part of a gracefully-aging packaged deal. 

Well my crown is still covered with hair but some of it now sports a Centrum Silver shade of gray color as if I was a “Peter Graves cadet” in training.

But all is not growing slowly in my hair department.  I’ve noticed new and increasingly ever-present ear hair and nostril hair being my now thick and lush claim to fame.  

I consider these middle-aged man onset fur outcroppings my badge of honor of having made it this far.

However with their glory comes a commensurate labor of keeping them groomed and presentable.

Quite frankly, I must confess they’re somewhat of a nuisance.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: