Sunday, December 20, 2009

As I break my silence fast

Introducing the Pierini DIET here

Today is Sunday and Pierini Fitness is closed so the chief executive blogger can take another day of rest for his body, mind and spirit. Today, my wife and I are flying home from Phoenix, Arizona where we have spent the last four days attending a silent marriage retreat. Just like good fitness, health and wellness requires regular training effort, so does marriage fitness.

Visit Pierini Fitness tomorrow for another creative blogflection about a topic yet to be determined but guaranteed to be original.

I’m probably going to spend some time talking and shouting like the town crier as I break my silence fast.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it was really hard for you to be quiet for sooooo long.
I hope it was a productive experience.

Donna :)

Charles Long said...

I could do it. I doubt my wife could.

Pierini Fitness said...

Hi Donna and Charles. A silent mouth is one thing but a quiet mind is, for me, just about impossible.