Tuesday, January 26, 2016

2016 burpee challenge report #2

Two weeks ago this day I shared my first 2016 burpee challenge report.  For those not familiar, this challenge is to complete 100 burpees a day every Monday through Friday for a total of 35 days of 100 burpees starting on January 1st.

My last report shared my best time thus far of 12:59 that I did the day earlier.  That workout effort consisted of 20 rounds of 5 burpees performed by starting a new round every 39 seconds.

Throughout this challenge, I’ve tried my best to have variety in how I get my 100 burpees completed and it’s paying off because I continue to slowly lower by time from the day this challenge began on January 1st.

My best time since the 2016 burpee challenge report #1 was on last Friday when I completed my 100 burpees in 12:03.  That day I got the job done by completing 20 rounds of 5 burpees every 37 seconds. 

Equally as important as the time improvement is my perfect attendance every Monday through Friday this month thus far.  There have been a few days where I felt like “playing hooky”.

I’ll share at least two more updates like this one but for right now Pierini Fitness sports fans, this is my 2016 burpee challenge report #2.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: