Thursday, January 28, 2016

Is making my heart jittery

Today's blogflection at Pierini Fitness is brief because this middle-aged man is under the weather; again!  

Stuff happens and sometimes relapse is part of this stuff.  I hope to be back on the saddle in a day or two.

But allow me to share, again, about another health-related research study.

So the latest one is about recent research concluding that drinking caffeinated beverages – such as this middle-aged man’s very strong single cup of morning coffee – is unlikely to make your and my heart jittery. 

Researchers used heart rate monitors on people included in this study and found no difference in heart rate activities regardless of caffeine intake. 

The next time I’m riled up about this and that, I’ll find comfort in knowing it’s not my morning strong cup of coffee that is making my heart jittery.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: