Wednesday, February 20, 2019

"When I'm 64" - a special black and white and almost silent edition


Pierini Fitness is having fun as a new 64-year young middle-aged man.  Yesterday’s blogflection, When I'm 64 was a fun to write share with you.  

If you missed it, do take the time to read it because if you’re a middle-aged man, you’ll enjoy the trip down memory lane.

If this is what it’s like gracefully-aging, sign me up for more; I’ll take all the gracefully-aging coming my way.   

With less than one year from becoming a Medicare Man and experiencing a steep decline in my health insurance premiums, all I can say is the best is yet to come.

Two evenings ago, on the eve of my 64th birthday, I decided to capture a few moments of my last day being a 63-year young middle-aged man for my archives.  Perhaps, one day, my grandsons and other descendants, some I’ll never know, will be able to learn more about this character who paraded around the cyberspace world known as Pierini Fitness.

Take 60 seconds to view the video below and enjoy the "entertainment" - 


Pierini Fitness hopes you enjoyed Part II of “When I’m 64” - a special black and white and almost silent edition.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: