Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome to Pierini Fitness

Welcome to Pierini Fitness, a middle-age man's cyberspace chronicle of his journey down the superfitness highway in the fast lane.

For the past four years, I have maintained a training journal on two different fitness forum websites. I've created this new blog to continue my cyberspace training journal, and to record anything else I have on my mind for my archival benefit and for the benefit or disadvantage of anyone else who happens to stumble across Pierini Fitness.

Read at your own risk. I make no guarantees and I do not profess myself to be an expert at anything other than my own pursuit of my own destiny.

4 comments:

Tom said...

All right! It's about time we have an expert on the web.

So, when I drop from a hang snatch into the snatch, is it ok, legal, or advised to widen the feet? That's what they do naturally.

Pierini Fitness said...

Tom, that is how it is supposed to be done. Thanks for reminding me. Now I got to remember on the platform. I am still building muscle memory.

Anonymous said...

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.

You've come far pilgrim!

Anonymous said...

Ed

You are an inspiration, it's great to know you. I've learn a great deal from you.