Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 shy of 300


How times flies when you are having fun. Today’s blogflection is numero 295 (and make that consecutive) since Pierini Fitness began doing business in the cyberspace blogosphere last August 28, 2008. It’s been an amazing journey for me that I really enjoy. Sometimes I get a bout of creativity dryness, but for the most part I am amazed at my discipline to “blogflect” my daily and original nonsense every morning come cyberspace rain or shine.

As the self-appointed ambassador of middle-age men around the world - advocating their interests and expressing their views of the way life was, the way life is and the way life should be - I take my cyberspace ministry seriously. When will it all end is anyone’s guess, but one thing is for sure – today’s blogflection is 5 shy of 300.

Pax Domini sit simper vobiscum

2 comments:

Charles Long said...

I'm also amazed at your discipline. I haven't written one in awhile. For your "300" blog, you should do something on a Spartan theme.

Pierini Fitness said...

I'll study your idea Charles.