Saturday, August 3, 2013

My latest anaerobic cardio conditioning closer

Well how time flies when life gets in the way.  Among other things, my Dad died in May 2013 and I had a three-month sabbatical of no training.

I'm back on the fitness training saddle but off from where I was before I took that time out.  But I'll be back and hope to start adding new content here.

Here's a new entry of one of my anaerobic cardio conditioning closers that I do at the end of a strength workout.


Give it a try and let me know what you think of my latest anaerobic cardio conditioning closer.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

2 comments:

Devon said...

Muscles on top but nothing in the legs, do exercises like this if you want chicken legs like most body building aficionados have for the most part. All bluster. And you preach to others. Oh brother.

Pierini Fitness said...

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by allowing your comment to appear. Probably best for you to hang out at your own blog. Test drive this anaerobic cardio conditioning closer and then if you have any wind less, come back and share with another comment.