Wednesday, September 27, 2017

We have much to do

There’s a time and a place for everything, including political expression about the imperfections of America and its political leaders.  

Some things are sacred or at least they should be like, for example, our National Anthem.  

Those who choose to stay in the locker room, sit or doing something else other than how to best be present when our National Anthem is played, speak for themselves and a small and ungrateful minority of our great country.  

100% of the time, no questions asked, I will stand.  I'm an American and a Veteran and proud of it!  The nuances of America the imperfect at times are challenges to be accomplished so, my fellow Americans, let's get to work because we have much to do.”


Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

2 comments:

Machinehead said...

I'm with you brother -- with my hand over my heart, I will always stand!

Pierini Fitness said...

Lets spread the word John for those who need a whispering reminder.