Monday, July 29, 2019

Wharf to Wharf 2019 results

The official 47th anniversary Wharf to Wharf poster, titled “Wharf To Wharf: A Wild Ride”, by artist Russell Brutsche with concept design by Robin Lerios

Here’s a quick and dirty preliminary report of how I did yesterday running the Wharf to Wharf 2019 in Santa Cruz where I still am.  I composed this using my iPhone which is hard for me to do.  Later this week, I’ll post an expanded version with additional comments.

Wharf to Wharf 2019 - 6.0 miles in 53:34 official results. According to my Garmin Forerunner 35, I ran 6.07 miles in 53:37. There was lots of first mile traffic so I did a bunch of zig zagging to pass other runners and this apparently added 0.07 mile to the distance.
Here is a snapshot of my official results from the Wharf to Wharf 2019 website:



And here is a mile by mile pace report courtesy of my Garmin Forerunner 35:


More in a couple days but for now, these are my Wharf to Wharf 2019 results.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: