Sunday, March 22, 2020

The courage to do so

To the best of my recollection, this is my first reflection composed, using my iPhone, from home where I’ve been secluded, and practicing social distancing, since last Tuesday.  Like many, I’m a little stir crazy at the moment having more time on my hands that I know what to do with.

And, like many, I’m following the latest Coronavirus Pandemic news trying to identify and collect my thoughts and feelings.  

Thinking about the economic challenges so many will face is hard to comprehend, even for someone like me with above-average financial literacy.

At this moment, our elected leaders are trying to put together a public safety net of economic solutions for those in economic distress.  What will evolve should help but maybe not enough.

Wouldn’t it be great if everyone of means reached into their private pockets, obviously according to their means, and helped someone financially who, because of this terrible crisis, becomes of less than means?


I pray that I’ll have the courage to do so.


Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum


No comments: