Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pierini Lower Body KB Complex

I'm no longer a card-carrying member of a gym and now doing my middle-aged man fitness training at a neighborhood park.

Here's a video I recently made of a kettlebell workout that is now part of my training mix. I'm using a 20 kilogram (44 lb.) kettlebell and the prescribed workout is to complete five rounds of a complex of five different exercises in which five repetitions of each exercise are performed for both the right and left sides.  The video is of me performing the first round.

In a perfect world, I'll do this workout once a week and measure fitness progress by the time it takes me to complete five rounds.

Since every workout deserves to be named, this one is called the Pierini Lower Body Kettlebell (KB) Complex.


Maybe you'll take it for a test drive - my Pierini Lower Body KB Complex.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: