Thursday, June 11, 2009

A big bottle of cold mineral water


With warmer summer weather here or soon here - depending on where in the world you live - we will all spend extra time keeping our bodies hydrated and are whistles wet. We all need to obey our thirst and the way we do so is as unique as each of us.

Some answer the thirst beast within by drinking a cold beer or two or more, or other alcoholic beverages. In this prior blogflection, I shared that in the old days so did I but now I do not:

No thank you but I am an athlete

So how does this middle-age man go about obeying his thirst? Drinking a refreshing beverage I learned to enjoy during my many trips to Italy. The Italians call it acqua minerale. To me, there's nothing more enjoyable than a big bottle of cold mineral water.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum



No comments: