Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I refuse to give up!


Yesterday I trained earlier than normal, arriving at the gym about 10:30 a.m. and training for about 90 minutes. My right shoulder is still bothering me when I do most overhead work such as overhead presses and split jerks. Interesting is that it doesn't bother me when I do snatch work provided the load is light and that is what I did, concentrating on technique and speed. Afterwards I did some front squats but it was a lighter day because my legs were still recovering from last Friday's workout.

Here's a short video of how I concluded my training:

Some training days are better than others and there was nothing special about yesterday for me. I felt weak and my shoulder was bothering me but one thing is for sure and that is that I refuse to give up!

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: