Friday, October 2, 2009

Clubbell 54


In the old days, my buddies and I would spend our weekends going to the clubs as in night clubs but as I recently wrote six days ago, I'm out of the loop and don't do clubs anymore. Actually, that may not be exactly true as twice in the last two weeks I've been hitting the "clubs" again.

At Bodytribe Fitness, the gym where I train, they have lots of fitness tools in their tool box that I've never used before but now am giving them a try. Tools like kettlebells and clubbells for example that I've been experimenting with as cardio closers.

Here's a simple clubbell cardio closer from Tuesday afternoon this week. I'm keeping my moves simple as my right shoulder still heals so no Ninja chops and other fancy moves that will put my shoulder recovery at risk.


So maybe I don't do clubs anymore as in night clubs, but don't be surprised if you hear me saying that I'm going to Clubbell 54.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: