Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A culture of life

Regular readers of Pierini Fitness in cyberspace and those who know me in the bricks and mortar real world know that I freely profess the sanctity of life in addition to familiar middle-age man fitness and health topics. For me, it’s a no-brainer that life begins at conception and I’m living proof as are you.

Besides being my wife’s young and handsome bodyguard, I help her with an apostolate she has formed in Sacramento called the Helpers of God’s Precious Infants. We’ve organized a pro-life retreat this weekend and the time requirements of last minute planning activities for a successful event are competing with my fitness training schedule this week.

Here’s a short video promotion of this weekend’s upcoming event:




For this middle-age man, I’m grateful for my fitness and health and a culture of life.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: