Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

Today is Sunday and, as always, Pierini Fitness is closed so the chief executive blogger can rest his body, mind and spirit.

There was a time when that wasn’t always the case and my Sunday was like any other day running around chasing wind, working during my busy work season, exercising and shopping. Honoring the Lord’s Day and immersing myself with rest from the activities and toils of Monday through Saturday everyday life is definitely better for my faith, fitness, fortune and health.

Regular readers of Pierini Fitness recognize my closing signature and have figured out on their own that it is a Latin phrase for “The peace of the Lord is always with you” . Enjoy your Sunday as I am, come back tomorrow for another Pierini Fitness blogflection about a topic yet to be determined but guaranteed to be original, and Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: