Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Pierini DIET

Early next week, I will be introducing you to the Pierini DIET - Decrease In Eating Time – a structured approach to eating that focuses on the time you devote to eating, rather than the foods you eat - to help you eat less and fight middle-age fatness. It’s nothing revolutionary because it borrows a fitness endurance training technique called “coaxing” to help you eat less food.

The Pierini DIET Plan works solely on reducing the time you eat rather than what you eat since the time you spend eating determines the amount of food you eat which contributes to excessive eating rather than the foods you choose to eat.

Face it folks, if you are carrying unwanted pounds on your body, it’s because you’re eating too much food, plain and simple. I’ll acknowledge that there are some people suffering from hormonal problems or taking prescription medicines, who gain unwanted bodyweight despite not eating very much food. I’ll be the first to show my empathy for this one percent of the population but for the rest of the world fatsos, who are carrying excessive bodyweight and claiming they hardly eat, I have a message for you: “Liar, liar, pants on fire!!”

The Pierini DIET will help you conquer holiday gluttony during this upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season, but you’ll have to want it and be willing to do the hard work.

The Pierini DIET is not intermittent fasting that I’ve written about this past year sharing my experiences with that eating lifestyle. It is, however, a beginning approach to eating less than will prepare you for intermittent fasting success if and when you want to experiment with that eating lifestyle. The research I’ve read, and my own personal experiences, are convincing that eating less food translates to a healthier lifestyle.

Stay tuned for the details as soon I will be introducing the Pierini DIET.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this concept. I was doing something similar last week on a trial basis. I called it "five minute feeding frenzy", where I had only a five minute window each day for three days. I lost 3lbs. in 3 days. This was extreme, I admit, and the short window probably contributed to poor choices in that small window.

Pierini Fitness said...

That would be a tough window for me.