Thursday, December 4, 2008

The cat has got my tongue

Normally, I have no trouble getting an idea for my daily blogflection. Some days the idea comes quicker than others. Every once in a while, I draw a big blank. Today is one of those days. There's an idiom for this condition, one that I'm sure most of you have heard before.

So bear with my blogflection dryness today and enjoy this substitute video of me yesterday in the gym, during my 5th set of an 8 set workout performing 3 reps of split jerks from the rack. My goal was to increase the weight each set until getting to my 3-rep max, and then perform multiple sets with this weight. I managed 2 sets of 3 reps and 2 sets of 2 reps with this weight.

Here's the video:


Visit me tomorrow for my daily blogflection. I just couldn't write one today because the cat has got my tongue.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: