Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turning 100 this Friday


Guess who is turning 100 this week? Pierini Fitness is with its 100th blogflection scheduled for Friday.

I started Pierini Fitness on August 28th with this introductory blogflection:


Welcome to Pierini Fitness, a middle-age man's cyberspace
chronicle of his journey down the superfitness highway in the fast lane.

For the past four years, I have maintained a training journal on two different fitness forum websites. I've created this new blog to continue my cyberspace training journal, and to record anything else I have on my mind for my archival benefit and for the benefit or disadvantage of anyone else who happens to stumble across Pierini Fitness.

Read at your own risk. I make no guarantees and I do not profess myself to be an expert at anything other than my own pursuit of my own destiny.

The cyberspace training journal never happened, but I sure have expressed myself about this and that on my mind.

As I got into writing daily blogflections, I learned something new about me - I enjoy reflective and introspective writing and, quite frankly, find it relaxing and refreshing from the business correspondence writing I do in my profession.

Little did I know that I would get fired up about political issues and the Presidential election and cough up some related strong opinions and thoughts in my daily blogflections. I also didn’t plan that Sunday would be a predictable blogflection day of rest or that I would share little tidbits of information about my Catholic faith.

Overall, I'm having fun and hope that, in a small way, I've given you some food for thought about the things that matter the most in life. Hopefully, I've also given you at least one idea or thought about fitness and health.

You are invited to a cyberspace birthday party later this week as Pierini Fitness is turning 100 this Friday.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Charles Long said...

Congrats on turning 100. At the rate I'm going, it will be awhile before I get there.