Thursday, February 18, 2010

Give me a big head

So here I continue to journey down the superfitness highway in the fast lane as a middle-age man fitness dude. The fitness methods and dietary practices I’ve followed in this journey have changed several times over the years in response to my changing interests and subtle aging that’s a work of art in progress.

There are at least three things I’ve learned in my journey - and continue to learn – and they are:


First,
 my fitness training methods and dietary practices have got to match my personality for a lifetime commitment to health and wellness;

Second,
 I’m a middle-aged man and only as good as my last workout, and

Third,
 I am what I eat.

While not a slam-dunk guarantee of authentic health and wellness, a lean and muscular body may be pleasing to one’s eyes but, in and of itself, the only thing it has really ever done for me is to give me a big head.


Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: