Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Memories are made of this

The Pierini DIET - click here to learn more

This is the time of year I meet with clients that I normally see only once a year. I look forward to these meetings to advise them about this and that and the social chit chat that oftentimes follows - the small talk about life in general, family in particular, fitness, God, economics, politics, places traveled and maybe even the weather. It’s a great reciprocal exchange of humor, knowledge and wisdom and one of the fringe benefits of my profession.

Last year meetings with clients were the inspiration for these five Pierini Fitness blogflections:

Find something else to worry about

Rebels in remission

One day it will be our turn

Busy about nothing

They can’t eat you

I look forward to seeing all my clients again this year. Memories are made of this.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: