Friday, January 17, 2014

175% Buddy Holly special

From the man who penned that every man who looks in a mirror sees a 16-year-old kid is a confession that I have old eyes!

Yup, you heard me correctly.

I’m currently packing a pair of 150% magnification reading eyeglasses and realize I need more horsepower.

A search in my blog archives reminded me that my aging eyesight journey began in November 2001.  I shared it here:

Time for a pair of 1.25's  

My vision is great when it comes to seeing distant things just like a vulture flying high and spotting road kill far below.  It’s the up-front-and-close stuff that’s doing me in.

Soon I’ll go shopping for stronger 175% magnification reading eyeglasses. 

There are so many styles to choose but I won’t get sucked in to any selection confusion.

I’ll buy the same design that I’m currently wearing - a 175% Buddy Holly special.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: