Monday, January 26, 2009

Health advice for President Obama


The Health & Fitness section of my city's online edition of the Sunday newspaper had an article titled "Can you help President Obama quit smoking?" Readers were asked to post their advice for President Obama.

As a fitness and health advice philanthropist, I felt compelled to offer my advice. Here is the advice I gave with some additional clarification in parenthesis that was not included in my original post:

"The best way is to avoid stress because stress triggers it (his desire to smoke). The best way for him to avoid stress is to resign as President because that (job) is stressful. Therefore, I encourage him to resign."

It was just another day in my fitness and health advice ministry, and yesterday it was giving health advice for President Obama.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Charles Long said...

Hmmm. I like it. I wonder if he will take your advice....