Friday, January 2, 2009

Training efficiency at its best


A busy work season is one of the many things I associate with the start of a new year. I work the hardest at my job during the three-month period beginning the middle of January and continuing until April 15th. Between now and the start of that busy work season, I’ll attend continuing professional education seminars required as a condition of my professional license. So for all practical purposes, I’ll be busy starting now until April 15th.

That means fewer exercise training days, and shorter workout durations. This is not something new for me; it’s been that way for a long time.

One of my earlier blogflections discussed that something is better than nothing when it comes to training during time-challenged periods. You can read about it here: Something is better than nothing

My something is better than nothing mindset will once again be my fitness maintenance trick the next couple of months. It’s training efficiency at its best.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Do what you can with what you have available. Just do soemthing.