Monday, July 27, 2009

Back on the IF saddle


Last week I took a time out from my Monday through Friday intermittent fasting (IF) lifestyle. It’s a week later and my time out is now over.

How did it go? Glad you asked.

Quite well, thank you. While I didn’t keep food journal notes, last week is still fresh in my mind. Interesting is that I probably ate less on Monday and Tuesday than what I normally eat on an IF day, maybe ate a little more on Wednesday and Thursday, and about the same on Friday. It seems that I ate about the same on Saturday and Sunday as the prior week, both days of which are non-IF days.

My bodyweight remained about the same the past two weeks, fluctuating as it normally does. What follows is my daily bodyweight in lbs. Note that the first weight listed was last week during my IF-time out and the next weight was the prior week when I followed my IF-lifestyle.

Monday – 176.5 - 177.5
Tuesday – 176.0 - 176.5
Wednesday – 176.0 - 174.5
Thursday – 176.5 - 176.5
Friday – 177.5 - 177.5
Saturday – 177.5 - 176.0
Sunday - 177.5 - 176.0

Actually, if you do the math, my average daily bodyweight last week during my IF-time out was 0.4 lbs. higher than the previous week.

Last week’s time out was fun and a refreshing change of pace but it’s great to be back on the IF saddle.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: