Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rest and recovery


Today I’m going to eat throughout the day as I did yesterday and the day before. What! That’s not intermittent fasting (IF), a lifestyle that I follow Monday through Friday and really enjoy so what’s up? Nothing special but I made a “business decision” that I was going to take this week off from IF’ing it, just like we all periodically do with our fitness training and take a week off.

I’m still committed to a Monday through Friday IF evening food delivery schedule to meet my daily nutrition requirements and continue to enjoy the IF lifestyle and its convenience and simplicity. It will be interesting to see how my body responds to this time out and how much more or less I’ll eat this week.

Rest assured my IF brothers and sisters, there’s no reason to panic because I am not abandoning you. I’m merely taking a one week IF time out for some rest and recovery.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

2 comments:

Tom said...

I'll be curious to hear what you say about it. When I go back to a three square, or normal schedule, I get stuffed and feel stuffed all day. I just can't put in the volume that I used to. I also get sleepy more (but that might be subjective and/or in my head).

Pierini Fitness said...

Hi Tom, I'll share next week how this week went.