Monday, February 3, 2014

Somebody has got to do it

For the longest time I've had fun referring to myself as my wife's young and handsome bodyguard.

Not only do I get a laugh out of it but so do most other men because we know our truth.

I'm not sure my wife always understands the humor of it, particularly when my behavior is lacking in the chivalry department.  So that means I have more work to do if I'm to keep and rightfully deserve another of my self-proclaimed titles.

As a constant reminder of it, I recently designed a t-shirt with the following lettering appearing on both the front and back.  

It's a black short-sleeve t-shirt I'll start wearing shortly in the months ahead once the weather gets warmer.  Tell me what you think.


It's a job with low pay, long hours and a demanding boss but somebody has got to do it.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: