Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Astonishingly excellent

Yesterday we learned how Presidential candidate Donald Trump is in excellent health and, in the words of his physician, if elected would be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

Here’s the dear doctor’s report if you haven’t already read it:



Well this middle-aged man has been working really hard this year on his fitness, health and wellness and like the Presidential candidate also sports good blood pressure and laboratory test results.  While nobody has actually told me so, like Mr. Trump, I too am “afflicted’ with self-reported physical strength and stamina without revealing how that has been determined. 

Also noted was how his cardiovascular status is excellent.  How did he get that excellence?  Is he swinging kettlebells, doing high-intensity interval training, banging out daily burpees by the dozen, or is he just genetically-endowed in the wind department? 

I suppose blowing all his hot air on a daily basis is the cardiovascular training we all should be doing.

I have two up on Mr. Trump in that I don’t take a daily low-dose of aspirin believing that it’s not necessary, nor do I take any low-dose statin prescription medicine like he does.

In all fairness, he does have me in the hair department that’s for sure with his orange pompadour ratted to the max.

But all things taken into account, I guess this also means if elected, I too would be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

By golly, just like Mr. Trumps’ medical report, this middle-aged man fitness dude and chief executive blogger of Pierini Fitness is astonishingly excellent.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: