Monday, December 7, 2015

Pierini Fitness plays grandpa

This chief executive blogger will have to work a little harder this month delivering Pierini Fitness blogflections each Monday through Friday like he has done lately. 

It seems like two little grandsons have rolled into town and will be visiting grandpa this Christmas season. 

I’ll also have to work a little harder getting my workouts in because grandpa duties will keep my occupied.   But I wouldn’t trade any of it for all the gold in the world.

The training variety is endless, though, with the possibility of having a couple young workout partners.  I’ve got some neighborhood park training ideas.  Heck, there may even be a fitness training video or two right around the corner.  I’ve had some ideas for the longest time but they never went past the idea stage.

So stay tuned for some great sharing this month as Pierini Fitness plays grandpa.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: