Thursday, February 23, 2017

All I'll say

I had this perspective and opinion composition scheduled for today but I’ve taken it down and substituted it with this one.  

I liked what I had composed and thought someone else might too.  So, I decided to submit it to the Sacramento Bee, our city newspaper. 

Guess what?

They liked it too and will publish it in the Forum section of this Sunday’s newspaper.  That’s the section where newspaper editorial opinions appear along with writings of other guest contributors, most of whom are “big shot” types unlike me, a modest middle-aged man.

One of the terms and conditions was that what appears in the newspaper will not be published anywhere else.  After carefully reading this condition, I’ve concluded that posting what I wrote here at Pierini Fitness constitutes “published elsewhere”.  Therefore, as I previously said, I’ve substituted it with what appears here today.

Blah, blah, blah, that’s about all I’ll say. 

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: