Wednesday, February 15, 2017

More than Q-tips

My legendary morning encounters with my bathroom mirror seem to be taking a little longer some days of the week.  It seems an extra step is needed in my middle-aged man morning personal hygiene ensemble.

Yes, it seems that washing my hands, shaving my beard, combing my hair and brushing my teeth doesn’t quite get the job done preparing me to enter my daily world as a middle-aged man “pretty boy”.

I’ve previously shared about how my middle-aged man nostril hair has become somewhat of a nuisance.  This nuisance requires an additional morning personal hygiene step every now and then.  I wrote about it here:  Somewhat of a nuisance

Now it seems one extra step is also needed; not every day but at least once a week and sometimes more.  This extra step doesn’t take long but does require a steady hand and attention to detail. 

And, like my other somewhat of a nuisance, this one also requires a specialty gadget.

You see, some days tending to the personal hygiene of this middle-aged man’s ears requires more than Q-tips.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: