Friday, March 27, 2009

What you just read


If I had a minute for every minute that I spent yesterday pondering how busy I am right now, I could have composed a decent blogflection for today. But since I spent that minute pondering, rather than saving it, I’m flat broke out of time and coming up short today with no creative and original blogflection that I pride myself on delivering every cyberspace morning come rain or shine.

To admit that it was me rather than some external force that I have no control over is so tough to do, even for a seasoned middle-age man with calloused skin like me. Sure, I could have blamed it on a computer problem, personal family emergency, or a call to lend a Good Samaritan hand to a needy person and probably convinced anyone and everyone who took the time to read about it.

But I’m a middle-age man who prefers to walk the path of rigorous honesty, so I’ll just share that today I have nothing for you to read other than what you just read.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: