Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yakety yak - blah, blah, blah


It’s been another work hard week for me as I wrap it up today with a full day in the office, looking forward to Sunday for a lounge lizard lazy rest day. Getting to the office by 6:30 a.m. or earlier and working until at least 6:00 p.m. takes its toll and the absence of outdoor being makes me feel like an incarcerated prisoner doing time. My sentence will have been served in 25 days and I will be a “free man”.

I did manage to get to the gym twice this week, plus I did some light exercise in my basement and at my office a couple of early mornings to strengthen my body against the occupational hazards of the sitting I do for a living.

The left side of brain nature of my work leaves the right side of my brain lonely at times, begging for attention and activity, much like a dog that has been locked in up the house all day waiting for his master to come home and take him for a walk. Believe it or not, my daily blogflections at Pierini Fitness is when this cyberspace dog gets to take his walk. It’s when I get to relax and cybespace utter yakety yak - blah, blah, blah.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Charles Long said...

You will be out on parole soon. Then life goes back to normal, whatever that is.