Monday, January 11, 2010

Earlier is not always best

The Pierini DIET - click here to learn more

Question: While later is better than never, earlier is always best – true or false? Anwer: It depends.

Last week I received an early birthday greeting proving that “earlier is always best” is not a universal truth. It was from my health insurance company informing me that my monthly health insurance premium will increase on March 1st because I’ll enter a new age bracket (ages 55-59 years) and, therefore, a greater risk. My monthly health insurance premium is jumping to $443 per month even though I didn’t cost my health insurance company one peso in 2009.

It was an early birthday greeting proving that earlier is not always best.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

3 comments:

Charles Long said...

Bummer. Since you didn't cost them anything in 2009 but paid in a bunch, they should be giving you a discount this year instead of increasing your premium.

Pierini Fitness said...

Charles, mine is a high deductible plan so the monthly premium would be much more if it wasn't.

I still prefer it this way than to have some government-controlled health plan.

Charles Long said...

Yes, I agree but it looks like we may get that government plan anyway.