Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our home is still television free

The Pierini DIET - click here to learn more

One year ago yesterday was a humorous day at Pierini Fitness with a blogflection that was fun to compose and funnier to respond to the numerous comments from readers it generated. Even if you read it then, it’s deserving of a second read and, perhaps, chuckle again. Here it is:

The day we went our separate way

In case you are interested, our home is still television free.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

4 comments:

Charles Long said...

We do have a TV. We don't have satellite or cable so if it isn't on DVD we can't watch it. I do watch movies on occasion and how-to videos.

fishhead said...

I think computers have replaced tv's. Do you find that you're spending too much time on the computer: morning, noon, and night?

Pierini Fitness said...

Charles, I have watched DVD movies on my computer and have two more episodes of the original Superman TV series first year to watch.

Donna, I spend most of my time on the computer while at work and it's my source of news since I don't subscribe to a newspaper. I spend more time on the computer than during the TV era but overall it is a net of less time if you combine the two. I spend about 20 minutes per day on average with my Pierni Fitness blog. Someone has got to do it.

Jason said...

I'm fully committed as well to maintaining a TV free lifestyle. I've also forsaken a car and a microwave, but mostly because I'm too lazy and unmotivated to acquire either one.