Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Withdrawal symptoms

The Pierini DIET - click here to learn more

This is the time of year that my work takes over leaving me with less time for those other things in life that I enjoy. I don’t quit doing those other things, but do spend less time at them using a “something is better than nothing” mindset. Like fitness training, joking around and – most importantly - managing the blogflection factory at Pierini Fitness.

So please bear with me the next couple months, particularly as you notice that my blogflections may be a little shorter, not quite as clever and, when I’m under the gun, possibly reruns – classic blasts from the past.

Therefore, your daily dose of Pierini Fitness blogflections may be served to you in a smaller cup serving size. If you one morning find yourself with sweaty palms and a nagging headache along with shivers and quivers, it may not mean that you have fallen ill but merely suffering from Pierini Fitness blogflection withdrawal symptoms.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: