Thursday, April 16, 2009

Anything today besides working


Well I survived another tax season. Today I’ll probably start showing symptoms of an adrenaline hangover from the last week of serious sleep deficits and never-ending work days.

Effective immediately I’ll start a great lifestyle of a Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. work schedule. There will be periods during the year when I’ll need to work a little more, but I’m sticking to this work schedule just like I did last year. It’s absolutely wonderful.

Today I’m going to church with my wife and spend a quality day with her, getting a long-overdue haircut, doing some banking, getting a light workout in as I jump back on the fitness saddle, maybe take a nap and enjoy a good meal, anything today besides working.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad to see that you survived! Enjoy yourself today :)

Charles Long said...

Don't blame you a bit.