Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday will be mine to finally enjoy


The third Saturday of Spring 2009 finds me once again in my office working a long day while looking outside my office window at the pleasant springtime scenery with flowers in bloom and green grass so vividly green. I can hear the birds chirping in a melodic symphony that sounds so pleasant to my ears, a nice contrast from the never ending computer keyboard chatter that has been my daytime “music” for what seems like forever.

The toughest month is behind me and I fared pretty well clocking 285 hours of work, the most I’ve ever done for a March month. I’ll continue this blistering pace for 12 more days and will probably clock about 180 hours through April 15th. Then a spring 2009 Saturday will be mine to finally enjoy.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

No comments: