Friday, March 26, 2010

Get clipped as I sleep

The Pierini DIET - click here to learn more

This is the time of year when many things get put on hold due to the long hours I’m working right now. I’ve written about how my fitness training is suffering but I’m okay with that because I have lots of fitness stored in reserve that will last me until things return to normal.

But I do need a haircut and other than thinking about it, I don’t expect to get one until after April 15th. While I’ve never been a “pretty boy”, despite my busyness I always find time for a daily hot shower and shampoo but sit on the sidelines of the grooming landscape with slightly unkempt hair and a moustache. I just don’t have the time right now to sit in the chair for a clip and chit-chat with my barber about the problems of the world.

That is unless I can convince my barber to make a nighttime house call for me to get clipped as I sleep.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum

1 comment:

Charles Long said...

Buy some clippers at Walmart and buzz your own.